Our Worldly Menu
(white gloves butler style)
- Chicken skewers with vegetables, three types of peppers, onion served on pineapple
- Stuffed mushroom filled with mushroom duxelle served with mushed potato
- Vegetables Crudités served homemade “Thousand Island” dressing
- Vegetarian Kube filled with mushroom served with tahini sauce
- Beef skewers with burgundy wine sauce served on pineapple
- Franks in a Blanket served with honey dijon mustard
- Avocado egg roll served with tamarind sauce
- Potato pastel served with tahini sauce
- Tequila Grilled Tuna with Lime Salsa
- Mahi Mahi accompanied by Avocado Salsa Salmon Carpaccio on Toast Points with Caviar
- Smoked Salmon accompanied by Avocado Salsa
- Salmon Cakes with Mango Chutney
- Japanese chicken or Beef Sates
- Honey Coconut Chicken Fillets
- Yakitori Chicken accompanied by Peanut Sauce
- Sesame Chicken accompanied by Peanut Sauce
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Beignets accompanied by Wasabi Sauce
- Beef Negemaki with Scallions
- Beef Empanadas
- Beef Taco accompanied by Coconut Curry Sauce
- Mini Reuben’s
- Petite Quiche Florentine
- Dolmades (Stuffed Grape Leaves)
- Mexican Tequitas accompanied by Guacamole
- Mini Franks in a Jacket
- Mushroom Caps Duxelle
- Potato Pancakes accompanied by Apple Sauce
- Steamed Dim Sum
- That Spring Rolls accompanied by Duck Sauce
- Makisushi – California Rolls (Extra Charge)
- Herb Crusted Baby Lamb Chops accompanied with mint Jelly (Extra Charge)
- Salmon Mousse on Toast Points
- Curried Chicken Salad on Black Bread
- Ceviche on Taro Chips
- Crisp Wontons with Tuna Tartar and Wasabi Mayo
- Potato Borekas
- Kifta Kebobs
- Almond Crusted Chicken with Garlic, Parsley and Saffron
- Caramelized Onion Tartelettes
- Chicken Kebobs
- Grape Leaves
- Coconut Tilapia skewer
- Salmon glazed teriyaki on skewer
- Potatoes skin with caramelized onions and basil and mushroom Stuffed mushroom
- Black and red caviar served on petri fur ( Extra Charge)
- Mushroom Buttons Filled with spinach
- Tuna Tataki on martini glass
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken in Lettuce Cups
- Beef Pot stickers with Ponzu Sauce
- Spicy Meat Empanadas
- Franks N Blanket with Spicy Deli Mustard
- Faux Fried Shrimp with Mango Chutney
- Cucumber Cups Filled with Dilled Faux Crabmeat Salad
- Faux Crab Cakes with red Pepper Coulis
- Vegetable Tempura with mandarin Ginger Sauce
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Crispy Potato Pastels
- Grilled Chicken Satay with Thai Chili
- Coconut Macadamia Crusted Chicken
As the guests enter the ballroom, the tables are pre-setup with an elegant appetizer salads made out of green mix, specially cut crunchy sweet potato fries, all dressed with olive oil and balsamic reduction. Arugula and baby spinach salad topped with fancy mandarin, fresh blueberry, three types of rainbow cherry tomato and fried sliced crispy sweet potatoes. All salads topped with pistachio, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. In the middle of each table will be a basket of assorted homemade breads, included are: olive bread, assorted mini challah bread, and herb bread. On each side of the basket of bread will be a plate with pesto margarine, olive tapenade, and sun-dried tomato paste, therefore guests will able to dip the fresh warm bread into the tasty and complementary sauces available on the plates.
A Brazilian grill station that evenly cooks aged rib eye steak, thigh chicken, and veal sausage, assisted by a professional chef that cuts the meat for the customer. The meat rotate on top of hot coals and cooks to juicy and tender perfection with a spice of Brazilian culture.
Taboon and Bread Station
A big oven that stone cooks tender chicken and beef, Fukacha bread with imitation mozzarella cheese, topped with pesto sauce and delicious grilled vegetables on the side. A chef at the station makes sure everything is cooked to perfection and serves the meat fresh out of the oven straight to the guests plate.
International assorted bread, all kinds of dips: pesto dips, olive tapenade and sun-dried tomato dip.
Beef Mongolia, Chinese chicken in the box to go with chapsticks, egg roll, chicken and beef dumplings.
Comes with assorted salads, humus, baba ganoush, israeli salad, moroccan carrot, white cabbage, red cabbage salad, middle east pickles and tahini. Will be served with pitta bread.
V.I.P Sushi Bar Station
Guests will be entertained as our Sushi Chefs construct a lavish display of exotic sushi rolls on mirrors, boats and bridges to create a, stunning visual scene of Sashimi Nigiri, Tuna Tataki, California, Monster, Vegetable Kamikaze and Salmon Rolls.
Soft and hard corn bread for tacos made to perfection combined with guacamole, mango, red and green salsa and don’t forget the chicken sate and beef sate. Comes in the spectacular acrylic display. Chef on the spot.
Top notch prime rib, cooked to perfection with tender meat that melts in your mouth. Thoroughly cooked whole rack lamb, comes right off the bone and leaves your taste buds with a warm savory feeling of deliciousness. The station come with a variety of sauces and condiments for you assortment. Chicken Piccata Fillet served in chafing dish, stuffed artichoke with mushroom duxelle, served in chafing dish.
Montreal Smoke Station
An assortment of curved meat with pastrami and brisket wrapped with traditional Montreal spices all served on fresh focaccia bread. A professional chef is on the station, masterfully cutting in front of the customer, creating a unique personal experience.
Dim Sum Station
An assortment of juicy ground veal with shredded ginger, delicious dow stuffed with chicken, scallions, all artistically presented and steamed on dim sum bamboo trays with cabbage leafs. There are also sides and sauces to go along the creation process of your perfect dumplings.
Includes paella, homemade couscous and champagne bowl with soup, comes with moroccan cigars, potato postal or chicken pastilla, stuffed artichoke, stuffed eggplant with meat and stuffed potatoes with meat.
Assorted homemade smoked fish cut to perfection in front of the guest: Norway salmon, Scottish Salmon, Pastarami Salmon, Fresh Premium Tuna.
At this point all the guests will be full with all the other delicious food, but once they see our final table, they will make space for the different sweet delicacies that will haunt them in their dreams.
The knockout punch is our signature table that our catering team has specialized and sharpened over time; it includes a monster chocolate fountain that spews of delicious chocolates; the fountain includes marshmallows, ladyfinger biscuits, assorted cut fruits, mini brownies, aside from the fountain there is a variety of cakes including: sophisticated petifu, Tiramisu, Eclairs, Fruit Tarts, Napoleon, assorted mini pies.
Near the chocolate fountain guests will find a special treat from our maestro, we call it Maestro’s offering, it’s an acrylic wall with spoons attached to the wall, each spoon has a caramel cream puff that guests can take and taste the wonderfully soft substance that melts in your mouth and leaves you fulfilled.
*All these desserts are offered with hot tea and coffee for your taste buds.
*During dessert we will keep appetizers and buffet open – to be discussed with chef.